On February 23, student of the group Yu-83 Kozlova Anastasia, under the leadership of the senior lecturer of the department Criminal Law and Procedure, Olga Bondarenko, candidate of law, won the victory in the section “State and Law” of the XI Student Scientific Conference “The First Step into Science”.
On November 15, 2019, students of the 2nd year of the Sumy State University Law Institute under the direction of the senior teacher of the Department of Criminal Law and Judiciary, Candidate of Law Olga Bondarenko, visited the Court in Sumy.
PAKHOMOV VLADIMIR VASILIEVICH
Head of Department, candidate of legal Sciences, associate Professor.
Department of Criminal Law and Procedure. Department is part of the institute of law of SSU and carries out preparation of specialists of educational-qualification level bachelor, specialist and master.
The main objective of the Department is to train qualified specialists who have leadership and high moral quality, are competitive in the labour market, effectively communicates in a professional, corporate and public environment, with social mobility and are in constant demand from employers.
To accomplish the task:
- openly and organizationally and methodically ensured the functioning of the specialties “Jurisprudence”, “Management of financial and economic security”, “Intellectual property”;
- the teaching staff includes doctors and candidates of legal Sciences, graduates of leading universities of Ukraine and the best graduates of SSU;
- installed and configured contacts with employers for placement of graduates of the Department;
- implemented a program of practical training in the Department of justice, prison service, government bodies, Executive service, judicial administration, law enforcement, enterprises and institutions;
- students have the opportunity to receive the rank of reserve officer in the military Department of Sumy state University.